top of page
focus on storytelling
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Toss in the asparagus, season with a bit of salt, and sautée until the begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Pour on the pesto, pasta, and chicken and stir to combine.
- Toss in the cherry tomatoes and give everything a stir to combine and warm through.
- Distribute pasta mixture evenly between 4 tupperware containers.
- Top with parsley for garnish.
- Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
"I made this and it turned out really good. I used chicken thighs instead of breast and added green beans as well! Basically followed the directions given but seasoned the chicken".
bottom of page